A miniature composter ideal for one person’s kitchen waste, the Gobble solo can take upto 200 gms each day and keeps an average of 72 kgs of waste away from the landfills each year. Layer your kitchen waste with Remix Powder daily for an odour-less experience and wipe off the condensed water or tiny laid eggs inside the lids to avoid flies. This comes with an instruction manual.
200 gms per day
190 mm dia x 550 mm height
1 additional chomp (compost bucket)
- Ideal for single young folks or to compost in flats, apartments and tight spaces.
- Comes with 500 gm of Remix to begin composting right away.
- 1 person needs 1 Gobble Solo to manage waste comfortably.
- Every installed Gobble Solo keeps about 6 kgs of waste from landfill / month (72 kgs/year).
- Layer your kitchen waste with Remix Powder daily for an odour-proof experience.
- For outdoor use only – balcony, terrace or garden.
- Requires a sheltered area away from direct rain.
- Holes in the breathers regulates moisture and airflow optimally.
- Harvest compost every time the base unit is full (about every 6 weeks).
- Rodent proof.
- Its modular design makes replacement of parts simple and cost effective.
- On long term use, dirt may collect on the surface of the composter. Scrub with some soap nut solution and wipe with a cloth to get it to look as good as new!
- The inside does not need to be cleaned when restarting a cycle.
- If you want to paint your composter, do use acrylic based paints so that the paint does not wear out.
- Water will condense as composting happens on the bottom of the lid, wipe clean so that it does not attract flies.