One Gobble Junior keeps 150 kgs of wet waste out of the landfills in a year! A small stack composter ideal for a family of 1-3 members, this one can hold upto 500 gms of kitchen waste on a day-to-day basis. It comes with an instruction manual that will guide you through the process. Remember to layer your kitchen waste with Remix Powder daily for an odour-less expereince. We’d suggest buying an additional Chomp (compost bucket) if you have the space, to make the process smoother.
500 gms per day
Family of 1-3
255 mm dia x 915 mm height
1 additional chomp
- A family of 2-3 needs needs 3 Chomps to manage waste comfortably for life. Organic waste reduces in volume by 80% after composting.
- Layer your kitchen waste with Remix Powder daily for smell free and fool-proof composting.
- Outdoor product, for use on a balcony, terrace or garden.
- Holes in the surface breathers regulate moisture and airflow optimally.
- Requires a sheltered area away from direct rain.
- Every installed Chomp keeps about 30 kgs of waste from landfill / month (360 kgs / year).
- Harvest compost every 1.5 months.
- It comes with Stand, Remix Powder, and pair of gloves.
- On long term use, dirt may collect on the surface of the composter. Scrub with some soap nut solution and wipe with a cloth to get it to look as good as new!
- The inside does not need to be cleaned when restarting a cycle.
- If you want to paint your composter, do use acrylic based paints so that the paint does not wear out.
- Water will condense as composting happens on the bottom of the lid, wipe clean so that it does not attract flies.